Monday, August 6, 2012

One Eyed Mom Brought Tears To My Eyes

 Once there was a kid who's mom had only one eye. The kid hated his mother for having only one eye. One day his mom went and said Hi To him. The classmates of the kid saw his mom and said "Eeeeewwww... Your mom has only one eye!". The kid was so embarrassed and he hated his mom. The kid studied so hard, had a chance to work abroad and had kids. One day his mom visited him by surprise. The son said to his mother "How Dare You Come To My House By Surprise and Scare the Kids!". His mom said quietly "Oh, I'm So Sorry For coming here By Surprise!" (And she left) The son lied to his wife and said that he was going to a bussiness trip instead of telling her that he is going to go to his High School Reunion. During his High School Reunion he went to the old shack he used to live out of curiosity. His neighbors told him that his mom has just died. The son did not shed a single tear! Then his neighbors handed him the letter which was supposed to be given to him when his mom came to the house. He began to read it.

This is what was written:

To my dearest son,

                          I am so sorry for coming to your house by surprise. I'm sorry for giving you such an embarrassing childhood because I only had one eye. You see, When you were little you got into an accident and lost your eye. So I gave you my eye. I was so Proud of my child seeing the World for me.


                                                                                                         From,

                                                                                                                    Your Mother


Hope you learned something from this post. And Thanks for Reading! Come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment